Need safe guidance through installation?
What is Milestone Deployment Assistant?
The Deployment Assistant will help you organize deployment and manage the risk and complexity of installing an IP video surveillance system. By providing a structured and easy to follow approach to deployment and documentation, the new interactive tool will boost the quality of your deployment.
How will the tool help you
- Hands on tasks and steps to guide you through the sequential process of deploying a XProtect system
- A clickable checklist to easily document who completed each step and when
- Extensive guidance for each step, vetted by experienced Milestone Solution and Support engineers
- The ability to add detailed notes about how to configure a given project, and how each step was implemented
- Efficient handoff of projects from one technician to another, along with an ability to manage more than one project at a time
On project completion, the checklist can be printed and presented to the customer for a final acceptance review and signoff.
Download the Deployment Best Practice PDF
This document is a reference for technicians and engineers to prepare, install, configure, and otherwise deploy Milestone XProtect VMS systems.
It is intended to supplement to Milestone manuals, guides, and whitepapers with practical advice and suggestions on how to best deploy XProtect VMS and provides context for these resources as well as additional references to eLearning courses and non-Milestone resources.
The document is used as a class handbook for the Technical Configuration 1 (TC1) class and is one of the documents and resources recommended for those self-studying for the Milestone Certified Integration Technician (MCIT) Certification assessment.
The content of this document is also found in the Milestone Deployment Assistant.
System Deployment Best Practices Video
Deploying a new solution can be a daunting experience. With the Milestone Deployment Assistant, however, you can manage the complexity of the deployment of Milestone XProtect VMS solutions. During this session you can learn how to use the MDA to boost the quality of your deployments, streamline the process and the final acceptance test workflows – all while saving time!